From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:03:35 -0800
I would like to take a minute to thank everyone who participated in the
Valentines Day Card Exchange for Support Our Shelters.  We raised $295.00
for SOS!!  Thank you to everyone who sent the dollars!  They really add
up when put with other dollars and SOS appreciates your continued
support.

Aside from the wonderful amount of money we raised, this exchange also
saw some fabulous cards.  Those of you who don't join in the fun just
have no idea what you're missing!  Some of these cards were awesome!
Alicia...yours was just a joy to receive.  What a picture!  And Suzi,
Robin, Deb F and Marguerite...yours were great as well!!  People
fortunate enough to be on Linda Z's list got a warm, wonderful sleepsack.
My guys send there sweetest kisses to you...they loved it!  And to
Stacia, Brenda and Judy, who sent treats-both ferret and human, I thank
you and the ferrets thank you!  I was also fortunate to receive several
great pictures.  I always enjoy the pictures.

This was a fun exchange and I hope you all will join us for St Patricks
Day!  You can sign up for it by sending me an e-mail or by going to:
<http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php>

Again, special thanks to the following people for their donations:

Lydia Russell, Suzanne Duval, Leann Freeman,
Marguerite Rauenzahn, Debbie Fitzgerald, Stacia
DeBaun, Gillian Donovan, Lynn Barker, Robin
Jones, Vickey Bishop, Holly DiMeglio, Suzi
Lambert, Chris Matlick, Alicia Drakiotes, Angela
Dixon, Stephanie Grant, Anna Walker, Sandy
Repper, Brenda Zupko, Deb Carlson, Linda Zerillo,
BK Probstfield, Debbie Zimmerman, Ray and Julie
Pressy, Lisa Roth, Judy Gabel, Carol Owens,
Marilyn Ledoux, Emily Sweeney, and Fran Brown.

Support Our Shelters appreciates your kindness and your generosity!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters

PS  I will take sign-up for St Paddy's day for another week, so be sure
to sign up soon!!