From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 08:39:40 -0800
Yes, copyrights ARE international.  you can send a copy of drawing and
copyright ifo to the people who are doing the copy right and put a stop
to it immediately.  The copyright laws changed a few years back to make
it international AND if you print your work in any wany and can prove it,
you have a copyright withour actually applying for copyright status.  By
applying and paying about $20 you get a number that helps others to see
that your work is copyrighted.  However, with each piece of art you need
to sign your name, followed by the copyright logo and the year.  Then it
is yours.  This info was taken from a book on currant copywrite info from
Nolo Press.

I came home from work and my baby ibino ferret was GREEN from head to
toe.  I searched the whole house and can not find what she got into.
Then I thought, Hey, I could spike her fur and get her some ferret body
jewelry and have a punk green baby ferret-just kidding.  It did wash off.

Deva