From:
Benny Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 15:17:31 -0500
Dearest Jennifer

I cried so much when I read your post for I too have a baby who is using
up (much too fast,) her last days with me.  Don't let ANYONE talk you
into taking that final trip to vet, before you ou C.J.'is ready  You will
feel in your heart when it is right.  And you will see it in C.J.'s eyes.
I suggest, as it is what I'M doing that you spend as much time,
touching,holding,kissing as much as you possibly can.  AS LONG as he is
not in pain.  I feel exactly as you do.  My oh so Beloved baby Princess,
is my first baby too.  She is 8 years old(will be next month) I am so
very selfish, I can not bear the thought of "the last drive" I want so
much for her to leave from here, with her brothers and sisters.  But for
the most part, I will hold her and tell how much I love her, my precious,
swollen belly(Pred) no fur on her back legs, thin fur on her back, very,
very beautiful Princess.  Like you, I cannot bear the thought of her
leaving.  You know, as I do, we are just fighting a losing battle, with
the worst outcome for us.  But for C.J. & Princess, they will finally be
free from pain in thier earthly bodies and finally be at peace.  That's
not what we want.  With that I mean we want them still here with us , but
without illness.  That's not going to happen.  But Jennifer, I have had
some things happen"coincidenses" you might say.  (much to the dislike of
some) that have made me believe that C.J. & Princess will , in some way,
come back to tell you that they is so happy & that they are fine.

I am so very sorry for what you are going through, AND what C.J.'s going
through.  I know exactly, I feel exactly each and every tear you cry.
But, I am NOT taking Princess in unless I have to.  I've read and heard
that ferrets who die at home, if they are not in terrible pain, have
peaceful passings.  I know I will do what's right by her.  Princess was
such a regal, beautiful young lady.  She deserves peace and serenity when
she leaves.  I cannot even begin to think about what life will be like
without her here.  I know that's how you feel aboutC.J.

If you want to call me, E me privately, we can go through a box of
kleenex together.  I'll be thinking of you.

Very Sincerly

Sue & Crew..Princess, Oscar, Nikki, Anni, Sammy, Chance and Storm(who,
BTW lives up to his name!)
From the Bridge...Samantha, Smokey, Bandit, Boots, & little teeny boy
Lucky