From:
Kimberly Trusty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2007 20:38:54 -0500
Hello all, I hope everyones fuzzies are doing well. I am writing hoping
that someone can help solve a mystery. Annabel has a "thingy" on her
tail. She had a small one before, its dry looking and sort a looks like
a wart on a human. I took her to the vet and he scraped it off with a
scapel, it didn't bleed or anything. Well now we have another one, its
bigger and really attached. It doesn't seem to bother her unless you
mess with it. What is this thing? Any input would be appreciated.

Kim Trusty and the former Coffee Creek Gang