From:
Tom Landry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 1997 14:11:46 -0700
Howdy
I have a question for anyone that may have some knowledge on the subject.
My ferret, Kramer, died almost a year ago.  I was in Ohio at the time and he
was with my family in California.  There was no indication that I noticed
that he was even sick.  His breathing was fine, there was nothing unusual
looking in the litter box, and he was as active as ever.  The only thing my
dad thought was that he looked a little thin.  I had him for two years and
he usually seemed to get thin in the summer and gain some weight in the
winter which I was told was normal.  Since he was in CA they did not take
him to a vet to find out what happened to him.  There was another ferret
living with him as well as two dogs and two cats and none of them seemed to
get sick in that time period.

There was another question I had.  I have read about a "shed" study being
done and they were asking for donations.  I was wondering what is this study?

Any help anyone can give me on either of these questions would be greatly
appreciated.  Please send responses to my e-mail address of [log in to unmask]
because I have not received the FML since Kramers death.  I look forward to
being a ferret owner again but for now my job does not allow me to spend
much time at home.  Thanks for your help

Tom