Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2011 16:55:00 -0700
Whoopsie...

Seems we made some very critical errors when giving out our most
important information last night SO I am here to correct it..

The CORRECT chipin addy is: http://www.chipin.com/oregon-ferret-shelter
That will enable you to make an easy cash donation of any amount to the
shelter..

Please remember even $1.00 adds up!!! If 50 people donate $1.00 that's
$50.00 Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!

The Oregon City Shelter has removed the word CITY
They are now called The Oregon Shelter
oregonferretshelter.org

Then last night on Mom's email I saw an l as an i plus it was the wrong
email address... Jeeze!!! Sorry!!!!!

All donation info, pics and the like should please be mailed to:
That would be Kim Reynolds...

Plus if you would like to keep me away... you may want to cc me at

I would publicly like to give my deepest thanks and appreciation to
Debbie of the Kindness Matters Ferret Shelter of Ga... That darling
woman stayed up WAY PAST her bedtime to give us some fantastic ideas
about online auctions and other things she had found working in their
fundraising world... Really Debbie.. I can't thank you enough!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who has responded to this with items and reposted
this on your lists..... You are one terrific group of people!!!!

Love,
Tara,  Kim,  Chris.... and a whole bunch of ferrets ;))  xoxoxo