Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 11:08:38 -0600
Hi, all.  I have a question about my little Squirt.  Her right ear is
perpetually filthy.  We've been cleaning it frequently, but that doesn't
seem to help.  The vet couldn't find anything when she took a swab from
the ear -- no mites, no bacterial infection -- she said it was just dirty.
(Also, it doesn't act like mites, since it hasn't spread to her other ear
or to anyone else's ears.  And we have used ear mite medicine in the ear as
well, to no avail.) Why would only one ear be doing this?  It does seem to
bother her.  She scratches at it, etc.  How can we at least make her more
comfortable?

-Tasha