From:
Stephanie Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 17:41:18 EST
Hello all!
Exciting news, my ferret, Sprite, has been found!  She decided to go a
couple blocks away and visit our neighbors.  Luckily it was a close friend
who knew we had a ferret.  Her dog was under the house barking at something,
and when she looked to see what he was barking at, she thought it was a
possum, until Sprite came to her.  Not aware that Sprite was missing, they
were going to keep her.  They even called relatives to find out what to feed
a ferret.  Sunday, they told my dad what happened and asked if we were
missing a ferret.  They thought it might have been Sprite, but weren't sure.
They gave her a bath (poor baby was filled with fleas).

So that is that, my ferret is home now, and I want to thank everyone who
sent encouraging thoughts and ideas.  I'll make sure to take more
precautions now.  I won't take for granted that she won't get out.  I sure
don't want to lose her again.

Thanks again to everyone,
Stephanie