From:
Sue Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 01:59:31 -0500
I am a lurker and my very first ferret Caleb has gone to the Bridge.  He
was my second ferret that I adopted and my favorite, so his loss is
greatly felt by me and my family.  He develped severe hindleg weakness
that he never could recover from, so I had to put him down to end his
suffering.  He was such a loving and sweet ferret.  I will miss him and
so will the rest of the fuzzybutt5.  I always knew they would die on me,
just not so soon.  He was only 4 1/2 years old.  Caleb I love you and I
always will.  I miss you and so do the rest of the gang.  Be at peace and
we will see you again.

Love,
Mommy.

Sue and the fuzzybutt5 (which now includes Pish Pish the cat).