From:
Kymberlie Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 20:40:35 -0500
Ohhh, I just got the sweetest message from Cinderella, over the Rainbow
Bridge, in regards to the message that my darling Sassy wrote to you all
yesterday.  I got many, many very kind letters--WAY too many to name
individually.  However this one just really made me smile and I thought it
was appropriate for all to read, not just a grieving mom.  Thanks to RonnieD
for letting Cinderella use her hands to get this message to me.

 --------------------------------------
 "Dear Sassy's mom,

As you know, Sassy is here with us and is fine and happy on the "other
side." She is a little sad 'cause she knows how much you and Ricky miss her,
and she didn't get a chance to say goodbye.  She didn't mean to leave quite
so quickly, but we asked her if she would help us.

Right now we need some extra happy friendly ferrets over here, and well,
Sassy kind of volunteered.  You see, a little while ago, a whole lot of
ferrets came over rather suddenly, who didn't know they were coming.  They
were all confused and frightened when they came over, and they said horrible
things had happened to them, because of one very bad person in a place far
away.  They said their mom's name was Jean, and they didn't know how they
had gotten separated from her, and they missed her.

Anyway, they all need some extra TLC right now, so Sassy is one of the ones
helping out (along with Kodo, Sammy, and lots of other well-loved fuzzies).

We know you miss Sassy, but we hope you understand how much she is helping
out over here.  She cuddles and kisses the new fuzzies and tells them that
everything is ok now.

She says she misses you and sends lots of kisses to you and Ricky.

Love from one of the fuzzy angels on the other side,
Cinderella

PS Sassy says to look up in the sky and when you see an extra bright star,
to think of her :-)"

Thanks, Cinderella; I *really* needed that message.  Give my Sassy a big
slurp for the good deed she's doing up there.

Kymberlie Becker Barone
Director, Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
"Forget Puppy Love...There's nothing Greater than Ferret Love!" TM
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/ferretlady

In Mourning for Sassy, Patches, Lilly and Whiskey;
Rejoycing for Shadow, Koto, Trouble, Ricky, Slinky, Mookie, Mikayla, Lil
Grunt and Kerplunk (my kids still here);
Happy to Have Napoleon, Josephine, and Beano (shelter ferrets).

[Moderator's note: I contacted Ronnie to be sure it was OK to repost
Cinderella's note -- just a reminder to all that I need the author's OK
before I can repost notes forwarded from other people.  BIG]