Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 21:01:31 -0400
Well tomorrow morning, 13th... I will be taking Nikki Taur to the vet
for his adrenalectomy.  I'm nerved up already :(

Please keep warm fuzzie thoughts that he will be ok and pull thru.  I'm
really praying that he will.  This is the first surgery that I've been
thru again since Jade Elaine's.

I had a few surgery dates to pick from, the 13th being the earliest...
(never thought about the unlucky number)..I guess I was thinking that
come the 25th, (Good Lord Willing he'll pull thru), he'd be feeling
much better and ready for his Christmas goodies :)

Thanks a bunch :)

   <'^`*.Jadesun.*'^`>

Who is General Failure??
And why he is reading my hard disk?