Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:47:50 -0700
Lots of times I don't fully read the FML because, well... sometimes it's
just too painful.  Being a ferret-feeder for as long as I have I've lost
my share, so I tend to relive some of my own pains when I read others
sharing their's.  Some people write lines and lines of cathartic release
and others say things without ever really saying those things.  My heart
goes out to each and every one of you.  I want you all to know that...

But reading about an American in Amsterdam with a snake around his neck
and ferrets in his pockets... well, that was different, lol.  I don't
know who Death Adder is, but if he's anything like that guy I'd like to
meet him.  I'd buy him a coffee and have a chat.  Thankyou Miss Baas for
your report.  I needed the visual after a rough and trying two weeks,
lol.

Roary
Albuquerque, NM

"Love is not an emotion.  Love is an action.  The action causes the
emotion.  Everyone wants to take the shortcut."