From:
Shawn & Natasha Locking <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 09:02:27 -0400
I am a new owner of a Albino male.  I live in northern Ontario Canada in
the district of Sudbury.  I have just found out that the ferret population
in the sudbury area is neither none.  I would love to attend another one.
But can not seem to find any.  I do though have some travelling problems
with going to the nearest shelter which is Barrie On.  And then Toronto,
also the cost is a small problem.  I do have a big heart and a loving home
for one, if anyone can seem to help me get one.

Thank you,
Natasha

[Moderator's note: this was actually posted twice.  Normally I would just
use the last one received, but the two posts were different enough that
I'll put them both here.  Here's the first one received:         BIG]

I am a new owner of am albino male ferret.  I live in northern ontario in
the district of Sudbury.  I am interested in getting another ferret to add
to my loving home.  Unfortunatly I have found that there have been a major
declain in the ferret population in Sudbury and might only be able to get
another one by going to a back yard breeder were the conditions of the
ferrets are not great.  I was lucky once.  The other problem I seems to
have is the cost of this precious animals and also traveling.  I would like
to know if there was any one that might have something for me or can give
me some ideas on how to get a second pet.

Thank you,
Natasha