Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 02:33:43 GMT
Howdy,
I've had a few interesting phone calls recently.  The callers are looking
for assorted information so I came here.  You guys know IT ALL!  LOL!!
Please email me with your answers.  I'll get back to the callers.  I
don't have permission to post their contact information.

#1. Bradly Martin of Gaitlinburg, VA is seeking information on Carolina
Ferrets in North Carolina.  He claims to have spoken with the owner
by phone a number of times.  He says that the number he has has been
disconnected.  (Interesting note: He says the owner has around 400
ferrets!)

#2. An individual was told that China is breeding ferrets in LARGE
numbers and sells them to Canada for research.  There was some concern
about the bird flu crossing into ferrets, and then the fear of it passing
to humans.  Breeders, pet stores, owners, etc.  would then have to kill
all their stock due to panic.  I haven't heard anythiing about China or
the bird flu in connection with ferrets.  I did hear that it showed up
in a cat!  (This sounds like a good one for Bob C.!)

( Hi Bob!  :::Waving!:::)

#3  OT: Another question I have been asked is to find help for a pet
skunk.  It is illegal in their state to own one, and they have had it
since it was a kit.  The mama and siblings were killed by a car.  They
don't have internet access and want nutrition help.  This person did say
that they had heard that Cheryl Rowe and/or Janet Bone are skunk people.
Anyone want to tackle this one?

That's it!  Thanks in advance for your help.
~Tequita~

Tequita Williamson, Certified Birth Doula (DONA)
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be
ruled by evil men."- Plato