From:
Arlene Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2008 10:04:54 -0500
Hi all,

I am also frustrated when I received the form notifying me the demise
of "Ferrets" magazine and requesting that I choose another magazine
from their list. I do NOT want any of the other magazines. I called
"Ferrets" magazine and told them exactly that and flat out asked for a
refund. The person at "Ferrets" told me which company actually held my
subscription and gave me their phone number. I called and asked how I
could get a refund and after trying to convince me to take one of the
other choices (and me stubbornly refusing to do so) she finally told
me to request a refund on the notification form I was sent. This is
exactly what I did. It remains to be seen if it actually happens, but
it is worth a try.

--
Love, light and healing,

Arlene Thompson