Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 10:18:16 EST
hi,

Did anyone ever see the ferret on The Drew Carey Show?  I watch the reruns
on a channel and they had a ferret on.  It was funny.  Well, the ferret got
loose and was running around the office and you would hear someone scream.
The ferret also crawled up Drew's pant leg, then a fake one was hanging on
his boss's back.

I was laughing at the episode, it was rather funny!!!

I was amazed to see the ferret and excited.  It was the episode where drew
has to get a hip replacement for his dog.

well dooks to all

Laura and Banx