From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 06:36:23 -0700
I saw this item for sale at eBay, and thought that you might be
interested.

we all know and love this lady selling this...so let's help her do well!!
i personally saw no advertising for this...[i just happened upon it!]...
so i took it upon myself to show y'all...

This is MUST bid on item...i HAD to show y'all!!!!

love,
kat
=================================
Title of item:       Hand-Painted Sweater with Ferrets!!
Seller:              whizbang2
Starts:              May-23-04 20:33:40 PDT
Ends:                May-30-04 20:33:40 PDT
Price:               Starts at $5.00

To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4153466337

Item Description:

You are bidding on a sweater with ferrets all over it!!  Yes!!  Just
crawling with ferrets.  I purchased this sweater several years ago for
myself - before trying it on - it doesn't fit.  It has been stored in
my drawer and it's time for this sweater to have a new home - someplace
when someone will love it and WEAR it!  It's marked one-size fits all,
but my best guess would be it would fit anyone between a size 12 -18.  I
am kinda short and the sleeves are a little long and it hangs longer than
I like.  This sweater has ferrets 'painted' on and there are a couple of
places where the paint is thin - but it was purchased like that as I have
never washed it.  I think it adds to the uniqueness of the sweater....

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT's Fuzzy Frenzy [+13](-16)...
Check out  http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/
for my ShelterHelp pages!!!!
"The Royal Order Of Pooper Scoopers"
http://www.kwflatbed.com/hjg/hjg2.html

SOS/FML Shelter and Vet List...
http://SOS-ShelterList.supportourshelters.org
SOS Raffles...  http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/  or
http://us.1.p.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

When you care about others....when you reach out to others....
 ...when you give of yourself to others...YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!