From:
Weasle Queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:53:47 -0500
We had to send Tarzan our very handsome cinnimon ferret, Cuddles and
Tanzie to the Bridge today.  You won't be able to miss Tarzan as he has a
undershot jaw.  We would refer to him as our attack ferret as he couldn't
bite anyone due to his jaw difformity.  Please make sure he finds his
sister Jane(a silver blaze who died this year), Sable, Sunny and Sukie
who were his playmates.

Please also reunite Cuddles and Tanzie with Destiny who died last year.
They were verrey special ratties to us, so could you make sure you show
them were they are suposed to go.  Please also tell them daddy Keith
and I didn't want them to leave, but we didn't want them to be in pain
anymore.  We will miss them as with all the others we've lost in the
past years, but tell them to remember that we do love them and will help
everyone cross over when we arrive.  Even though they were rescues that
we took in, we found out that daddy and I can help them cross as we are
RESCUERS.  We love all of you and look forward to the day when we can all
be together again.  Tell them to please remember that Mommy Debi and
Daddy Keith will always love them.

WEASLE QUEEN