Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2011 01:44:22 -0700
Here's another article I found awhile ago about this -
http://www.epa.gov/opp00001/factsheets/petproduct.htm
Sadly there's lots of people selling bogus product in look-alike
packaging on craigslist and eBay and lots of pets are getting sick
and/or dying.

ONLY buy these products from your vet or a known company such as www
800petmeds.com The only product I've ever used on my ferrets for fleas
was Revolution since it also kills/prevents ear mites. It's also
cheaper to just go to your vet with the weight of each ferret and
they'll either give you enough to cover all of them and the proper
dose for each based on their weight.

I only put this on them when I'd let one of my cats explore my new
home's yard unaware it was infested by fleas from the prior owner's
dogs. Now I just keep my dog on Frontline and don't let the cats out
there. Prefer not to give my ferrets any flea meds if I can prevent it.

Oh and heads up - noticed Frontline is quite cheap at Costco. I'm not a
member but my boyfriend is and I picked up a multi-pack there for less
than what it would have cost me at www.800petmeds.com

Laura and the Ferretocious Four

Come join us at Ferretocious Friends on Facebook