Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:37:31 -0400
Here we go again...

Minky has frequent and copious yellow seedy poops. She eats a lot (was
malnourished when I got her a month ago) and is visibly gaining weight.
She plays and acts normally.

I've been feeding her TF, recently mixed in some Zupreem, and Bob's CG
once a day.

Klondike eats the same food and he has no problem.

Anyone know what this could be? I hope it's not serious. I will take
both to the vet when I figure out who to bring them to see.

Thanks,
Shron, Minky & Klondike
Missing Rocky