From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 16:35:46 -0800
I got to smell my first whole hob.  No offense to my friend and the hob.
It was nice to be able to relate to what people talk about on here.  Have
to admit, he did have a musky odor.  My friend shared some things with
pooping and spraying I didn't know about.  We have five ferret's and I have
never smelled them as musky.  When Daisy poofs there is an odor which is
unspeakable,hehehe.

Does female poof smell worse then males?  I believe this is true, but have
not been able to see or smell the difference yet.  It always amazes me how
much there is to learn about ferret's.  Seems like these animals are the
most complex I have ever met.

Debbie