From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 04:53:23 -0400
Good Morning to all,
A SPECIAL PRAYER for those whom have lost a loved one recently, and for
all the sick and homeless fuzzies and animals in this CRAZY WORLD!!!!!!!

I just want to clarify first thing that this is not a FLAME!!!!!  I'm
just hoping that this will help someone out that says that they no longer
have the time to spend with there fuzzies!!!!!!

Every morning I get up between 4:00 am and 6:00 am to let my babies out for
about 3 to 4 hours each day.  I have a crazy schedule at work it's never
the same, so this is why my time varies on there play time.  I have a VERY
BUSY schedule the rest of the day and into the early evening.

I cannot let them out while my mother is awake and in the rest of the house
as she has very thin skin and is on coumadin a blood thinner, when the
babies jump up on her they usually break her skin so for this reason I
can't let them out when she's up and about, so I make every effort to spend
time with my babies even though it may be a sacrifice for me!!!!  I would
not give my babies up for anything in this world even money!!!!!  Where
their is a will their is a way!!!!!!  So before you decide to just give
in do a little soul searching and maybe you might just find it in your
heart to make that ultimate sacrifice!!!!!!  Even if it means a little less
sleep for you these WONDERFUL little fuzzie creatures are worth it!!!!!

I'm sorry if I might have offended anyone that was not my intentions,
I'm just trying to help you find a way to keep your fuzzies with

I do put them back in there cage when I go to take my shower but let
them back out when I'm out of the shower and putting my makeup on!!!!!!

"JUS GOTS TO LUV DEM FUZZIE LITTLE CREATURES"

HAVE A GREAT DAY, and HAPPY FERRETING!!!!!!! :-) :-)

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb
fuzz, Baby Joey

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum