Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 19:47:48 -0400
Hi guys-

Mommy & Daddy finally brought us all home from our fun vacation in
Florida for the winter.  and boy we sure didn't miss the cold but we
missed playing in the snow in the bathtub that mommy would bring in for
us to enjoy & not catch cold at the same time.  She does love us & takes
care of us.  Just wanted to say hi & mom says she happy to be on the FML
again.

Mommy & Daddy have a problem with sissy Jenny Lou- all she wants to do
is lick, lick , lick them to death.  She ended up with a salt toy to
lick but no way she'd rather lick the bare skin.  Does she have a medical
problem or is she just a happy licker kisser?  She can do this for hours
if she was able.  You think her tongue would get tired.  We give kisses
but that going over board, don't you think?  So can anyone answer this
question for our folks?

Have a good week-end.  6 pack Nubby, Molly, Tobby, Missy, Jenny the
licker & Timmy