Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 1996 15:17:28 -0500
Hello All!

I'm a long-time and very appreciative lurker, and now I have a question.

I remember that there was a discussion concerning Laxatone and petroleum
jelly - laxatone primarily consisting of p.j. with added flavoring.  Woul d
using plain old (with no additives) p.j. for hairballs be as safe and
effective as using laxatone?  I know that the consistencies are different -
p.j. is stickier and laxatone is smoother - and don't know if this would
make a difference.  P.j. is certainly cheaper.

Last nite we made a fire in our outdoor stone BBQ and used the fireplace
tools from inside.  After we had replaced them next to the indoor fireplace
we noticed that the ferrets were very interested in them (smell, obviously),
but then Buckie has been rubbing himself all over them.  He just winds all
thru them and rubs his back and head on them.  Go figure.

Thanx for any input.
Shelly
Jake, Buck, and Sam (the strapping young ferrets)
Sydney, Cecil, and Pigeon (the tired of getting their butts sniffed cats)