Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 19:08:23 -0500
Hi guys!  My surgery is over & boy am I sleepy.  Mom just had me up to
eat.  I hogged it down & back to sleep I went.  I can hear the other 5
below out running around having fun.  That's alright give me 7 to 10
days & I'll be he.........ll on wheels.

Doc took the left adrenal gland out.  Was enlarged.  Everything else
looked good.

Boy the attention I got when mom & dad came to pick me up.  The waiting
room was full of different kinds of critters.  got all kinds of oohs!!!!
How cute she is.I just ate it up.  Even though I was half a sleep & heard
that.  I know they weren't oohing over this long green thing that looked
like a lizard.  I sure didn't want to get in his way.

Anyways just wanted to let all you fine humans & ferts I'm doing great.
Now me & toby has a zipper to match on our tummies.  Only mine hurts &
his doesn't.

Happy turkey day everyone!!!!!!!!