From:
Lesley Colton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2008 21:31:29 -0400
For all you fans of ferret videos on YouTube, they have added a much
needed improvement. When you are watching a video, there is now an
option you can click on to see a higher quality version of the video.
It is listed directly below the number of views the video has received.
Boy does it make a difference! My video of backpacking ferrets now
looks like the original on my computer. This is great since videos
were badly distorted when submitted to YouTube. Here's the link to the
backpacking video (which a lot of you have seen already) check out the
difference when you click to watch the higher quality.

Lesley