From:
Stacey Yea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 15:41:51 -0400
Hello Everyone!
By the time you all read this it will be Saturday but I have to say it
anyway....Thank-God it is Friday!

Well I just wanted to say hi to all and there Ferts, and let everyone who
is going through a hard time know that you are constantly in my thoughts!

I am a new member to  this FML and am extremely delighted to of found all
of you, as most of you already know my little men are my pride and joy of
my life!

I would like to add to the family eventually or when the perfect situation
arises, please keep me in mind when you do need help in my area or 3hours
travelling time Buffalo, NY and Ottawa, Canada.  I would like to eventually
adopt or give a great home to a couple ferrets that don't have one.  Please
keep me in mind in the future.

On a lighter note: I just last night found Louis's weakness.........Louis
likes to play in the kitchen sink, so last night he wanted up, I was making
oatmeal and chocolate chip muffins, I turned my back, and who was in the
mix......LOUIS, he loved it.

My Small Ode to our Ferrets!

As all of you must already know,it is virtually impossible to get mad at
your fert, it seems that no matter what they do, they look cute while
doing it, how doens that seem to work?

For example: how can you get mad at two ferts who have managed to lather
themselves up in your favorite $40 shampoo and no longer look like a fert
but two sudsy rats, or when they just can't resist the urge to stick there
head completely in and to the bottom of your glass of juice that you just
poured, or What about the questions you ask yourself when things
mysteriously go missing, weeks later you find a toothbrush, a bra, your
favorite scunchy, your friend's keys, the blow up head rest you put on the
side of your tub when taking baths, and of course a couple of fert snacks
and all of this was found where... but in your very own suitcase!  Or
remember the times when all you want to do is sleep or relax and that is
made virtually impossible for the simple fact that you must be involved in
this ferret game that has just begun right beside you, but of course you
can't join in, Only Weasel's allowed!  ( ferret rules, I guess)!

Now to a non-fert lover and owner all this would make the average human
quite mad and figure having children would be a lot easier but not us, all
you can do is look at them and try to resist the urge to kiss and hug them
for being so damn cute!

I thought I would post this small note of expression to everyone ( not like
you all don't know) but we as humans and with the society we live in, often
become overwhelmed with issues and problems that seem to never end.

When days are like that for me all I to do is take a look at the small
but oh so ever Large and Exuberating Spirits that stand beneath my very
feet, ....my weasels!  and all I can do is help but Smile!

This post is not to the FML members but to all the Ferts out there and all
the ferts that have crossed the bridge,

We love you and Thank you! for making us so happy!

Now go and give  your  guys a hug and a BIG FERT kiss right on the nose!

Best Regards, Stacey and the Family (which consists Amber the best
friend/roommate and of course the ferts Louis and Buddy ( we like to call
him Binks)