Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 20:13:37 -0800
Hello Everyone!!

My name is Worf, I'm such a good little boy (Worf.... No Fibbing) and my Mom
& sister, Katie, think I'm WONDERFUL!!  (don't believe a word he says!) Shut
up Katie, I'm talking on the 'pooter!

Well, Mom is always trying to wreck my fun, I don't unnerstand why.  When I
played "Mountain Climber" on the curtains she Clipped my nails.  When I play
in the garbage, she puts it up too high.  When I learned to climb up on the
toilet seat she thought it was cute, but when I figured out how to get up on
the sink from the toilet seat, and play with the soap and lotion and glass,
she took the fuzzy cover off.  Now I can't get up there.  (That's because
you are a big brat Worf, and you'd break something.) Go away Katie, or else
I'm gonna lick your ears!  Well Mom has been calling me Stinky Boy and said
I need a bath, so tonight when she left the seat up on the toilet, I climbed
in and TOOK A BATH!!!  ALL BY MYSELF!!  Then I ran out into the living room
and jumped on the couch with Mom to show her how good I was.  Boy!..... did
she yell!  I guess I got a little water on her.  (You soaked her shirt Worf
The Brat!) Your ears are TOAST Katie!!!  Well, Mom hadn't put our water dish
out yet, so she went to find out where I took my bath....... And when she
saw that I left a few drips on the floor in the bathroom, (Hm!  Puddles is
more like it!!) They just looked big to you Katie, 'cause you're a SHRIMP!
Well anyway, she yelled at me again.  Then She put hot water in the kitchen
sink, and gave me ANOTHER BATH!!  Yuck!!  Now I smell like the fancy soap in
the bottle.  But on th bright side...... Katie had to have a bath too!!!  (
You are SUCH a BRAT, WORF!!!) Yeah, well you're a sissy Katie!  {Dook
DookDoooook Hssst AAAAH dookadooka dook dooka HSSST!!)

All Right you two, Knock it off!!  Well, as you can see, as fast as I figure
out ways to keep them (Translated: Mostly Worf) out of trouble, He finds
some new fetish to drive me (and Katie) NUTS!!  Well it is an experience to
remember, I'll give it that!!  :) (Translates: Next one is going to be a
Shelter Ferret.... Not a Brat Kit!!) But Hey, I just love him to pieces!!!!

Weigh in: 13 weeks tomorrow....2.6 lbs!!!!

See ya later....
Amy, Katie & Worf
"Here's Dookin' at you Kit!"