From:
DONALD AND ELEANOR MEAD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:03:55 -0500
I want to thank all of you that have bid on beds and have sent donations
to my sister who has the 2 ferrets, Hondo and Maams, in surgery as we
speak (Weare Animal Hospital).

My sister did happen to read the FML before she left for NH yesterday.
(she didn't know I was doing this).  She was overjoyed when she did read
it.  Any way, just a reminder, she has high quality snuggly sacks that
have 2 clips that attach to the cage( so the little guys don't slide it
down into the next level, water dish or poopie pan) and also cozy beds
that they absolutely love instead of the regular hammocks- they love to
slide inside and hide!  You can also use these on the floor of their cage
if you wish, they absolutely love them!  Buy 2 shipping is free on the
2nd one!  All money goes to help pay for surgeries on her ferrets!  Go to
ebay and look for items by seller 1rosebob .  I will update you all on
how the surgeries went as soon as she calls me tonight!  PLEASE say a
prayer for Hondo and Maams.

Thank you all for prayers and those of you who have bid on her items on
ebay .  Thank you so much!

Eleanor