Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2009 18:12:59 -0400
Hello, I've been contacted by a woman that needs to find a home for Mr.
Ferret-Man.

Below is her email to me - I did get her permission to post to the
list, since I am over flowing and have ferrets waiting to come in.

Unfortunately, I need to find Ferret-Man a home. I just don't have the
time to give him that he deserves. Ferret-Man is a 3 year old male
ferret. He is a GREAT ferret. I'm not just saying that. He really is
the one in a million ferret with tons of personality, but he is not a
cuddlier. He is healthy and full of boundless energy. He is guaranteed
to make you laugh every day with his antics. He plays with my dogs and
has NEVER bitten them or any person. Of course he does love grabbing
your ankles as you walk by and latching on to them, but that's not real
biting, that's normal ferret play.

I will send along all his food, vitamins hammocks, floor toys, etc. You
would just need to provide a large ferret cage and tons of love. Please
contact Kate at [log in to unmask]

She had taken him from someone else that wasn't taking care of him, but
she doesn't have the time any longer.

She did send a picture - he is a big beautiful sable boy. :)

Tracy Acker
Forget-Me-Not Ferret Rescue
Pennsylvania Ferret Club and Shelter
www.ferretclub.com