From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 08:54:09 EST
In a message dated 3/19/2003 11:18:32 PM Pacific Standard Time, Christine
writes:
>I have had Doodlebug about 6 months.  He is an old guy and as sweet as
>it comes.  My guess is he was always a loner as he detests the other
>ferts.  He is however crazy about me.  He follows me around the house .
>I take him to the park and he does not need to be leashed, he just
>follows me.  He gets in bed and sleeps on my knees every night.  My
>partner does not exactly appreciate it, but ya know..  love me love my
>weasel..lol .  Doodlebug ooozes personality."

So as to save some confusion here.  Christine has a Doodlebug also, I
believe he is named after my Doodlebug.  ( my ego hopes so, cuz I love
my Doodlebug so) Christine maybe you could refer to yours as Doodebug II,
that way people won't be confused.  I get sympathy letters from Doodlebug
I's fans.

I think your Doodlebug II was darn lucky to get you for a mommy.  Every
ferret should be well loved and taken care of.  Buggie hugs and kisses
to your Doodlebug II

Hugs,
Robin, Doodlebug I, and Petey TPO