Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2007 10:37:10 -0400
Hey ... is there a pattern starting to emerge in my home? We thought
Pharos was good at staring contests. But after we filmed him and
reviewed it, we found out he sucked at it. Lol. Pharos's head is in
constant motion. He is deaf. When I think back about my past deaf
ferrets, I might be seeing a pattern. Pong would have done the pez
head thing every few seconds. So would Ping. Jubliee ... we don't know
if she would have been good at it or not. Rocky, who was a hearing
ferret, would have won this thing and beaten you all hands down! He
had practice. He and Sean had staring contests all of the time, it was
their favorite game. But who knows. I think this is something you can't
tell just by looking at them. I quickly found out by viewing films what
you perceive and what is actually happening can be very different. So,
I really shouldn't guess by looking at my other ferrets without
filming. So film your ferrets and lets see if the deaf ones are not as
good, the same, or better than hearing ones.

:: Blue smoke starts to eek out of the cracks of the closet door and
slowly begins to take a form. Alas it is the Great Ferret Oracle!::

"Siiiiiiiiiiiiigh. Leave it to Wolfy to dissect, analyze and turn a
mindless, fun game into a boring examination. Good GOD, woman! Can't
you just shut up?! Ignore the wolfy-thing in the corner, ferret love
slaves."

"Get back in the closet, you wench!!"