Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 1995 20:36:48 CDT
Howdy Ferret People,

Here is a thought for a ferret toy:  Tie a sock to the end of a string or
thin rope (I use a durable nylon string/rope) and let your ferret at it.
Pooter loves this.  He is continually trying to drag the sock away to his
hiding place under the bed and the tug-of-war struggle between him and I has
him dooking like crazy.  The added bonus is that you can tie the end of the
string/rope to something solid (like the edge of his cage) and he can play
with himself (leaving you free to do other things like laundry, housework,
etc.).  Our ferret LOVES this, so we just thought we would pass the idea
along to you.

Happiness and Health to all, two legged and four legged alike :-)

Dawn, Lance and Pooter