Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 13:55:19 -0400
A couple of months ago, I lost my ferret Rocko.  He was lost near Outer
Loop Road in Louisville KY.  I have totally exhausted all other means of
finding him, so I'm hoping someone here will have at least seen him.  At
this point, I would at least like to know that no harm has come to him.

He is a three year old, Marshall Farms, blaze.  He would be VERY easy to
identify due to a birth defect that made his nose crooked.  We thought he
looked like a boxer who had been hit in the nose to many times, thus the
name, Rocko.

I knocked on doors in my neighborhood for a week after his disappearance.
A friend of a neighbor said that he had seen Rocko on the night he was
lost, but made no effort to help me find the guy who had taken him.  The
neighbor in question was a young, attractive Mexican male.

Thanks for your help
Britta