From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 00:12:56 EDT
:::tiny little trumpets can be heard from heaven:::
                  ta ta ta daaaaaaaaa

I Doodlebug, star of stage and screen am passing my movie star torch on
to Petey TPO.  I taught him everything I know.  So I am sure he is up to
the job.  (stay away from Dippy Petey, even in heaven I am watching my
girl)  So without further ado, I present Petey TPO, the new star of stage
and screen.

:::ahem:::::
Thank you Doodles, Its been busy here in Ferretwood.  First, I had a
part in a pilot for a TV series.  It was lots of fun.  A real pretty
lady dreamed she was marrying a ferret.  She was nice.  People were so
nice to me.  The show is still in post production.  And then they have to
sell it.  So it may or my not get on TV.  So keep your fingers crossed
for me.  I will let you know more if I hear anything.  BUT, the sure
thing is, keep an eye on your upcoming Petco paper ads.  I am the cute
ferret in the Purple cage that has the tube that goes over the tope of
the cage.  The photographer that day said I was a star.  ::puffin out
chest:::

Now maybe I can afford to buy tickets for that WRMQ quilt that Doodlebug
was always talking about.  But it will be for me and my girl Bonnie the
Squidgett.  But Doodles didn't tell me how to get tickets.  Aunty Ardith,
can you tell me how I can buy raffle tickets?

Hugs,
Petey TPO