From:
Jacci Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 13:22:49 -0400
About your ferrets:

1) How long have you had ferrets?
Since 1999

2) What got you interested in ferrets?
Watching Beastmaster as a kid

3) Do your ferrets get Easter baskets or have a Christmas stocking?
All my pets have their own stocking, ferts included but they don't get
Easter baskets.  Never thought of it.

About you -

1) Do you consider yourself an enthusiast, owner or slave?
Oh a slave, for sure!  :-)

2) How many hours a week do you spend tending to your babies?
Hard to say.  She's out of her cage about 9 hours each day, so if she's
awake & out of the cage, I'm tending to her!

3) Do you have any tattoos, piercings, etc?
just 3 holes in each ear (did the 2nd & 3rd set at home myself)

About the FML-

1) Why did you join the FML?
To communicate with other ferret fanatics & for another source of ferret
info.

2) What is your favorite thing about this group?
All the interesting ideas I have got on a variety of subjects from
experienced ferret owners.  Also, it led me to Judy Cooke & the holiday
card exchanges, which have brought me & Kira (the fert) so much joy (&
extra stuff like blankies, etc)

3) Least favorite thing?
Those that feel their opinion is the only one, and therefore FACT.

Jacci Copeland & Kira the wonder fert  (& the cats Tigger, Angel & Ace)