Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 22:03:09 -0500
Hello all!  I don't know if you will remember my post but I am the one that
has a ferret with an ulcer that just did not seem to want to leave my poor
baby.  I have some good news.  He was so ill this past Labor Day and was
on numerous meds for the ulcer.Now this week while I was visiting my first
grandbaby and had a ferret sitter taking care of my two fur kids,when I
came back she told me Fatbert was eating!!  solid food!!!  Seems he decided
to eat the food she has out for her cats.He gulped down all of the poor
cats food and then went into the closet to help himself to the rest of the
bag.  He is now eating and please don't flame me for the poor qualityy of
some of the food..Please remember before this week my ferret was eating
only Gerber's stage 2 turkey or lamb and whipping cream and water along
with nutrical.so now he is eating a mixture of Iams Kitten food, Purina
Kitten Chow and 8 in one ferret food..I fill his bowl in the morning and
by the afternoon its all gone so I have been refilling it and am thrilled
he is finally on a more solid diet.I am still trying to look for some ways
to fatten him back up and if anyone has any suggestions,please email me
privately.

Thanks again for all of the great ideas you always seem to give me I know
I can ALWAYS rely on all of my fellow ferret lovers..

have a great evening!!
ferret hugs to all,
Michele and Fatbert