From:
Mike Janke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Oct 2005 19:38:50 -0400
I received an email from Tom and Alexandra in Poland, asking for
permission to to use some of my information on ferret health care for a
website they are building.  Apparently there's not much ferret health
knowledge available in Poland.  They lost a ferret due to this lack of
knowledge and want to help change that.

I lost the email somehow and don't know how to get back in touch with
them.  I only remember their names (Tom and Alexandra) and I think he
said they were both biologists.  I went to the website while I was at
work, but it was totally in Polish and I couldn't read a word of it.  I
can probably get the URL from my browser's history when I get back to
work, but I don't think there was an email address on the site.

If anyone else hears from (or knows of)these two people in Poland, I
would love to have their email address.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael Janke, [log in to unmask]
* South Florida Ferret Information, 305-385-6750
*
* Website:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc
*