Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 22:21:20 +0000
Some of the names my husband and I affectionately call our fur kids
include:

*Perpetual two year old
*Snorkeler
*Four legged children
*Climber
*Crazy man
*Wild child
*Monster
*Plumby
*Speed bump
*Floppy--we call our Carlin this when we hold him 'cause his back
 end flops
*Money pits (we have 11 ferrets)
*Spoiled boy (or girl)
*Number one son--we called our Avery this because he was one of our
 first ferrets
*Momma's Boy--another nickname for Avery
*Wussy boy (our Mikey is our biggest ferret but is the biggest wuss!!)
*Tiny toes
*Teenie weenie toes

*Carlin Marlin
*Georgie Porgie
*Lottie Monster
*Molly Wolly
*Walkabout ferret--Molly's other nickname because she prefers to roam
 around instead of playing
*Bear Bear (her name is actually Grizzly Bear)
*Erin Wearin'
*Turner Werner
*Gracie Girl
*Angel Boy (short for Angelius)
*Blizzard (we call our Snowball this when she starts weasel war
 dancing)
*Big Boy--for our big wussy boy Mikey!!

Well, those are just a few of the slang names for our furkids. There
are a few more my husband uses but I don't want to use any expletives
on the FML :).

Thanks--

LISA

aka Momma to: Mikey, Molly, George, Lottie, Bear, Erin, Carlin, Turner,
Angel, Snowball, and Gracie