From:
Kim Sharp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 23:11:32 -0400
Hello all!  I just wanted to let everyone know that I have opened a new
shelter in Blacksburg, VA.  It is called New River Valley Exotic Animal
Rescue/Shelter as I take in other small exotics besides ferrets.  Ferrets
are my main love and are the only animals that I have in my care right now.
I currently have 6 ferrets available for adoption and all of their info,
including pics of some, is on my website.  If any of you live in my area
and would be willing to help in anyway, please let me know!  I would like
to try to make a list of foster parents in case they are needed in the
future.  If you would like to know more about my shelter, please check out
my website or feel free to email me!!  I would love to hear from all of
you!  Oh, and please tell me what you think of the website...if anything
needs to be added, fixed, changed, etc.  It is still under major
construction, so all of the links and pages may not work.  Thanks to all!

Kim Sharp
NRV Exotic Animal Rescue/Shelter
http://www.geocities.com/nrvexotics/