From:
Juliana Quadrozzi - FERRET BUSINESS of GA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 21:32:48 -0500
Ferret Business of GA is a new resource for homeless ferrets in GA.  We
accepts homeless ferrets unconditionally - regardless of age, medical
condition, or behavior problems - & work to provide them w/a haven until
they can be adopted into permanent, loving homes.

We would like to take this opportunity to express our heart-felt gratitude
for some champions of the ferret community.  Vicky, Sam, & Albert Bishop
of The Crafty Ferret & Ron Bogumil have shown their generosity towards our
efforts & our fosters.  Their kind gesture is an shining inspiration at a
time when the future doesn't always look so promising.  They are
unsungheros.

On behalf of our foster ferrets, Jill & I wish you all the best.

Juliana & Jill
FERRET BUSINESS of GA
(fer'it`biz'nis) n.  1 Ferret foster care & adoption.  2 Info about ferret
care & ownership.  3 What a ferret does.  4 A collection of ferrets.  5 A
direct result of ferret math.

/That's BUSINESS as in a bunch of ferrets folks./

(770) 984-1417 / (770) 924-4724