From:
Miss Hottie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:25:02 -0600
Hi, I haven't posted in a long time.  I am one of the silent readers.  I
need some advice.

I have one ferret (Bandit-male) and hardwood floors.  It seems that
the sealant type stuff I used on the floor is soaking up ferret smells
(urine, poopies, etc.).  What is a good cleaner that would help with this.
I used a powdery stain and odor cleaner from Wal-Mart and it didn't touch
the smells, but it sure did strip the floor in that place.

Hope you can help.  This is driving me crazy.  Thanks.

tes and Bandit