From:
Catherine Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 09:36:38 -0500
Mortimer loves popcorn.  We usually bite off the shell part and give him the
pure styrofoamy part of the popcorn, just in case the fibrous shell thingy
will be hard for him to digest.  I, too, would be interested in an expert
opinion on this.

(One of Sebastian's favorite treats is a WHOLE BAG of Iams Kitten Food.  If
I want to make his day, I just pull the bag out, lay it on the floor, and
let him "steal" his fill.)

-Catherine

(Number 11 Reason I know I'm a ferret owner--I was awakened last night by
the sound of my Sebastian licking his empty food bowl.  Aghast, I leaped
from bed and stumbled to fill it immediately.  :)