From:
shanna brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2010 12:06:46 -0700
Hi, My name is shanna and I have never posted before but I very much
enjoy reading the FML.

I lost the oldest of my gang of 10 today. Ginger (my kismet) was in no
pain and had shown no signs of illness. I was wondering if the bridge
greeter could meet her there and show her around please. Please let her
know I love her and miss her. Thank you so much. I want to give a very
special Thank you to Maren for all my guys and girls. You give so much
of us happiness through your work.

Thank you for your time and for everything you guys at the FML do.