Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:34:14 -0700
Anyone have a clue about the inside goings on of Marshall Farms?

My friend is a manager of a pet shop and told us they were not going to
have ferrets for a bit because the Marshall farm ferrets have some kind
of sickness?

Anyhoo a few days ago we went in there and there were ferrets,I asked
about how they got them and the said they said they werent sick so they
we're shipped some. He thinks it's odd,also he said he's heard that if
you go to Marshall Farms you will be greeted by a "armed" guard.

That there are hills between us and the farm so nothing could be seen
inside. Kinda reminds me of "area 51" ( oh wait they say it dosent
exist! LOL)

Anyhow was wondering if anyone had any answers...

He said that he also heard that they do experiments there too :(

Anyone know??

JJ