From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 22:36:03 -0400
We call our little picture taking adventures, FERRET PHOTO STUDIO.
It's more like an exercise in frutility. :-)  Needless to say, I got the
pictures up and the website running and almost all the pictures turned
out pretty good.  I say that's good odds when you are talking about
ferrets. :-)

Check it out.  If you've been to my site, you'll see the regular pictures
that are there and have been there, but the Halloween ones are the ones
with orange backgrounds.  All you have to do is click on the picture and
it will show you the full size version.

http://www.gallaty.com/The_Ferrets/the_ferrets.html

Hugs and Poinginess - April
http://www.gallaty.com