From:
Kim Minick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:05:51 EDT
I have belonged to this list for many years now.  I don't post often, but
I have made some dear ferret friends from this list.  I have seen it go
from a huge source of information to ferret owners, to a forum for airing
dirty laundry to out and out hatefulness lately.  I thought it was a
trend and would calm down, but it seems that is not the case.  For well
over a year now I have skipped over posts that were nothing but hateful
flames that I didn't feel belonged here because I believe everyone is
entitled to their opinion.  I do not have to agree, I also don't have to
read it.  The truth is, it is getting harder and harder for me to find
good in the FML, information that is useful or entertaining, between all
the hate.  I still think this is a useful tool, for those that are
willing to weed out the nastiness.  This last round over Rosie was the
last straw for me.  I have read a side of people that makes me ashamed
and I don't like that feeling.  So I am asking Big to please unsubscribe
me.  I see enough of the ugliness in the world by living in it, I don't
want to be exposed to the ugliness by something that I intentionally
asked to be delivered to my email daily.

To my friends that I have made, please keep my email address and drop me
a line.  Thanks so much Big for all the hard work that you do.  You truly
have to be a Saint.

Kim in Reno