Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 05:51:37 -0900
Well, our condolances for all of those who have had thier fuzzies pass
over the bridge this time of year.  Only here, in my house, it looks like
the only one close to passing over the bridge is me.  You see, it snowed
here last night (Alaska - go figure) and me - being the insomniac I am -
woke up about 3:30.  Well, that made two very mischevious ferts decide to
get up as well.  Me being as bright as I am, decided they might like to
play in the snow.  Now, I don't want my little ones running loose in the
yard so I got a roasting pan out of the pantry, took it outside and filled
it with fresh snow, and brought it into the house.  Rocky (a 1 year old
Sable) and Mysty (A 4 month old deaf silver-mitt) went NUTS!  Snorkeling,
diving, dooking, and dancing.  Throwing snow all over the place, knocking
things around, causing general mayhem.  Great fun was to be had for all.

Then the wife woke up.

Uh-oh.

So needless to say the kitchen is immaculate, the fur-kids are all happy
with this "snow" thing, and I am hiding out in the den until its time to
go to work Monday.

Cheers to you all!

Dale, T, Em, Rocky & Mysty (The S.A.D bunch) *Seek And Destroy*