From:
Lyal Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2008 15:01:44 -0400
I have permission from Destry to cross-post the following regarding:

The Fuzzy Sapiens (Sandy, Sam, Sidney, and Mareta) and Daddy
Richard Stephens

Posted by: "[log in to unmask]"  [log in to unmask]
Mon Apr 7, 2008 7:39 pm (PDT)

Hi all,
I am glad to hear that things are going well for Richard and his
babies. I have been trying to put a raffle together but keep running
into walls, things around the house have been pretty rough lately..
trying to make sure all the babies have what they need and then my
Grandma-in law that has Alzheimer's is living with us and we are
taking care of her, she is getting pretty bad and can't do much on her
own anymore , so things have been really tight as of late. I do have
some items like blankets and beds, some pretty bead bracelets, ferret
portraits (hand drawn and framed) and I am trying to put together a
calendar, still open for more suggestions and how to really organize
this whole show. So if anyone is interested in anything or any way of
helping please let me know. My cell is 734-934-8014 and my home email
is [log in to unmask] as well as this email.

Ohh and I have a jar that my local store is letting me put there also.
I would like to hopefully put a pay-pal together for hard times for our
little guys, I know we all go thru them and if there was an easier way
to ask for help it may be nice for all of us, but I think I need a
web-site for that which is not too hard. When it comes down to it all
we really have is each other, in some aspect or another...so we should
all help each other out when we can cause you never know when you may
be the one that needs help. Thanks everyone! Fuzzy hugs to all!!!