From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 18:19:50 -0500
HI Everyone,

I never thought I would be so excited about seeing a ferret on TV but this
morning they were showing animals that were near extinction.  They had a
whole bunch of different ones on and all of a sudden this little door pops
open and out comes a gorgeous white ferret which he said was a European
Ferret.  It was gorgeous and I was screaming for my husband to come and
look like we had never seen a ferret before.  This one was big too.  They
said well you better not put him in with the prarie dogs that were right
next door in an aquarium set up.  Yeah right eat the little prarie dogs
right on TV :-).  Anyway they talked about the black footed ferret which
they said was down to 16 at the time they started to bring them back from
near extinction.  Amazing.  It was fun to see though.  I was also on the
phone when it came on and I told my mom "Gotta run mom there is a ferret
on TV.  What is it that makes these furry little creatures make us melt
and jump for joy?  I can have a headache and play with my fuzzies and it
is gone.  Five minutes out of the house and bam it is back again.  It
still amazes me what joy these little things have brought to us and after
25+ years of having cats and dogs :-).

Have a great weekend
Love, Debbie